December 18, 2014 § 5 Comments
December 17, 2014 § Leave a comment
Originally posted on Eddie Two Hawks:
The Four Noble Truths
1. All things and experiences are marked by suffering or disharmony
and frustration (dukkha).
2. The arising of suffering or disharmony or frustration comes from desire
or craving and clinging.
3. To achieve the cessation or end of suffering or disharmony or frustration,
let go of desire or craving and clinging.
4. The way to achieve that cessation of suffering or disharmony and frustration,
is walking the Eightfold Path.
The Eightfold Path to the Cessation of Suffering
1. Right Understanding of the following facts:
the truth about suffering … (The Four Truths);
everything is impermanent and changes;
there is no separate individual self, this is an illusion. (We are one!)
2. Right Determination to:
give up what is wrong and evil;
undertake what is good;
abandon thoughts that have to do with bringing suffering to any conscious being;
cultivate thoughts of loving kindness, that are based…
View original 345 more words
December 17, 2014 § 6 Comments
December 16, 2014 § 4 Comments
December 15, 2014 § 6 Comments
December 14, 2014 § 13 Comments
December 13, 2014 § 5 Comments
December 12, 2014 § 5 Comments
December 11, 2014 § 14 Comments